Specialist Antenatal Program
This educational, fun, creative & therapeutic program is a must for any pregnant woman who wants to know herself better, improve interpersonal relationships & enjoy her experience of motherhood in a small, nurturing & supportive group facilitated by experienced specialists in their fields.
Facilitated By Michele Dykman-Psychotherapist(Psychoanalytic & Psychodynamic) & Kerryn Knight Transpersonal Art Therapist & Counsellor
What’s included/benefits :
- Build confidence
- Develop a deeper understanding of yourself
- Develop skills to improve interpersonal relationships
- Fun Creative & therapeutic processes
- All art making materials/take away items
- Light refreshments included
Who should attend:
- Women who are 12 to 36 weeks pregnant
- Ability to attend all 8 sessions
Dates: 8 week program starting 19th April every Thursday to 7th June
Time: 11am to 1pm
More about the Program: This 8 week program includes the following topics & creative therapeutic processes to nurture your inner nest.
- Who am I , Who will I be in the future and Who is my baby ?
- Dreams, Goals & Aspirations
- And now there is Two, Three & More
- Love & Other Emotions
Creative therapeutic processes (No Art Experience necessary):
- Mandala process to capture your true essence
- Creative Educational cards & Postcards to Self
- Creative expression through painting
- Exploration of relationships & emotion through miniature symbols
- Group Mural process
- Guided Imagery & individual artwork
Small friendly groups — Max 10/Min 6 to run.
For full benefit, attendance at all 8 sessions is recommended (missed sessions will still be charged) To book now and discuss payment plan options call 9770 5670 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $ 280 for 8 week program – Includes all materials & light refreshments
About the Facilitators :
Michele Dykman-Psychotherapist, (Psychoanalytic & Psychodynamic) has worked in women’s health for the last 35 years. She is trained to listen and respond to you in a manner that helps you to understand your thoughts, feelings and behavior. This understanding helps you to feel emotionally well and have more satisfying inter-personal relationships.
Kerryn Knight—Transpersonal Art Therapist, Counsellor, Supervisor & founder of Kindred Art Space has 10 years experience working with children & adults using creative therapeutic processes with models of counseling & psychotherapy to safely explore issues & gain insight from a different perspective. By better understanding yourself you are empowered to make positive changes in your life.
WHERE: Kindred Art Space
WHEN: 8 week program starts 19th April 2018, every Thursday to 7th June 2018