This online Art Therapy course, presented by Art Therapist & Founder of Empowered Art Therapy and Kindred Art Space, Kerryn Knight enables you to gain a greater understanding of yourself, your strengths, challenges and learning edges through creative, expressive processes. This online course will provide you with:
- Background information about Art Therapy and its benefits for Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Mindfulness techniques for daily self-care
- Guided Imagery process for relaxation
- Creative writing to look at your values, strengths, learning edges, challenges, and resilience.
- Learn creative techniques for you to use with clients
In this course you will find:
- Course instructions – digital download
- About Art Therapy – digital download
- Online Meditation Video. This mindfulness meditation can be used at any time and features in this course to help you relax and get creative.
- Inspirational Cards Video – This video is constructed for you to pause at any time and identify a picture card that inspires you to create an expressive therapeutic narrative
- Mapping My Inner Treasure directions Video – this video guides you through the process of creating a story using your picture card inspiration to gain personal insight.
- Materials list of items you can easily source from your home or local art store.
- Quiz to complete to receive a certificate
Who should complete this online Art Therapy course?
This online Art Therapy course is suitable for anyone who wants to experience Art Therapy and its benefits for mental health and wellbeing.
For Counsellors, Therapists and Allied Health Professionals, this online course provides creative and experiential processes coupled with practical tools to use with clients.