SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS 2019:
Sounds like you need some Self Care !
Kerryn Knight, Art Therapist runs workshops throughout the year at her nurturing centre –
Kindred Art Space.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a student or professional Art Therapist, Counsellor, Social Worker, Teacher or Mental Health Worker the SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS workshops are perfect to provide you with self-care, learn techniques to use with your clients and network with other professionals. Recognised by the Australian Counselling Association, the SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS Workshops provide you with OPD points
Are you a member of the Australian Counselling Association ? (ACA) Some of the workshops listed provide OPD points when you attend.
SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS WORKSHOP DATES AND TO BOOK ONLINE CLICK BELOW:
LIST OF SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS WORKSHOPS COMING UP:
- SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS – Mapping Your Inner Treasure | 19th October 2019
- SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS – POSTCARDS TO SELF-creative therapeutic workshop | Next workshop coming soon
- SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS – BEHIND THE MASK-creative therapeutic workshop | Next workshop coming soon
- SET IN STONE-creative therapeutic workshop | Next workshop coming soon
- SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS -DREAMS & SYMBOLS
- SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS – SPIRIT AVATARS
- SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS – TREASURES IN THE SAND workshop | Next Workshop coming soon
ALL MATERIALS SUPPLIED
Further details of all these workshops below:
What to expect from each SELF CARE for PROFESSIONALS Workshops :
As an added benefit of Kerryn’s SELF CARE Workshops…
Meditation , Guided Imagery & Art Making
During the Self Care Sunday workshops Kerryn leads you on a journey through Meditation to relax the Mind and Body, followed by Creative Expression using the healing arts in various creative processes. She includes a range of meditation techniques and topics to focus on including New Year’s resolutions, letting go of old habits or simply just to connect with yourself and gain insight .
Each Self Care Sunday Workshop invites you to walk the Labyrinth (symbolic spiral) that has been created as a mosaic in the Meditation & Healing Garden at Kindred Art Space. This Labyrinth has been created for you to walk along wearing or carrying your creative processes you have made during each workshop. Labyrinth’s are designed for spiritual healing. It helps ground the wisdom you have gained by the therapeutic processes of the Workshop and bring this into your daily life.
Benefits of Meditation & The Healing Arts:
- release melatonin and seratonin into the body- the body’s natural calming and happiness hormones
- assist in the body’s natural rejuvenation process
- better control attention, manage emotions and assist with mindful decisions
- release mental and emotional blockages
- help bring balance and clarity to your day.
Small friendly groups > Bookings Essential
FOR WORKSHOP DATES AND TO BOOK ONLINE CLICK BELOW:
This four hour workshop will provide you with an introduction to art therapy and professional self-care techniques. The workshop includes creative and experiential processes coupled with practical tools to use with clients.
The ‘Mapping Your Inner Treasure’ workshop will provide you with:
- Mindfulness techniques for daily self-care
- Guided Imagery process for relaxation
- Creative writing to look at your values, strengths, challenges and resilience.
- Creative expression to depict pathways towards your values, strengths and resilience
- Learn creative techniques for you to use with clients
- Labyrinth walk
- Sharing Circle
- Take-away items include the art making you create during the workshop